QUESTION IncrediblePBX status screen malfunctioning

Dale Fredrikson

Reaction score
Hi. Recently two events occurred on the same IncrediblePBX system, and they may or may not be related:

Event 1: I logged into ssh and ran the default update script, which completed normally:and prompted me to press the Enter key. When I did, I saw: "eth0: Error fetching device information: Device not found"

Well, this system has always done that because the OS is Ubuntu 14, which has em1 instead of eth0. Usually I see this message very briefly before it pops up the blue Status screen -- which, of course, reports eth0 as down, although the system functions fine.

The difference this time (and since) was that it now hangs for a couple of minutes before popping up the Status screen.

Event 2: Ever since that, when I log in to the Incredible PBX GUI, the dashboard status page doesn't display properly (although all the config pages seem to work ok). First it shows the usual "Status Loading" progress bar, except that there's no progress and it hangs there for 2-3 minutes. Then it displays the dashboard but the System Overview module isn't working.

There have been no recent edits, in either ssh or the gui, which might have caused this -- with the exception, of course, of the auto-update script.

Any ideas?

Dale

IncrediblePBX: 13-12-2
Asterisk: 13.7.2
IncrediblePBX GUI: 12.0.30

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.