I HAVE A DREAM Incredible PBX 13

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
We're getting close! Anything on your Wish List??

CJPjH19WgAEq-X1.jpg

wa4zlw

Reaction score
looks good ward...whats the big difference in asterisk?

Leon

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
For Voice Blasting to come back into the fold of incredible :) I can send beer money :rolleyes:

What's up with the Ubuntu ... is that going to be the preference over Centos going forward?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Trying to keep BOTH CentOS and Ubuntu platforms going. I like to do Ubuntu first only because it's the hardest. :cheers2:

What Voice Blasting doesn't work??

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Correct, wa4zlw.

For Pioneers that are feeling that Lucky 13 Spirit...

Follow the Nerd Vittles tutorial here to set up your Ubuntu 14.04 platform. Then,

Code:
cd /root
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx13-12.0-ubuntu14.tar.gz
tar zxvf incrediblepbx*
#./create-swapfile-DO
./Incredible*

Skip the swapfile creation unless you're on the Digital Ocean platform with a 512MB RAM droplet.

ou812

Guru
Reaction score
As this is a wish list is there any way possible to some how allow us to give the customer access to CDR or other modules with out maint access and with out compromising the security setup you have in place, I am talking about users on the local lan and I don't need to worry about them trying to hack the system. I understand we can change the system to revert back to the way freepbx does security but I would prefer this gets done in a way that the PIAF developers would recommend if possible.

gary

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
ou812: Incredible PBX GUI 11 & 13 both use the FreePBX security model coupled with IPtables, not the PIAF/Apache all-or-nothing model. The only place we use Apache security is for external applications such as phpMyAdmin. As such, you can add GUI users other than admin and assign them specific access privileges within the GUI: Admin -> Administrators.

CJWgId7WEAER2fe.jpg

You also can use the new User Control Panel (UCP) for end-user restricted access to extension(s) as well. See Admin -> User Management:

CJWi4DzWwAEQ5yb.jpg

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Found one bug for anyone that built this last night. As of now, it's been fixed in this morning's image:

Code:
sed -i 's|<? |<?php|' /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/nv-callwho.php
sed -i 's|<? |<?php|' /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/reminder.php
sed -i 's|<? |<?php|' /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/checkdate.php
sed -i 's|<? |<?php|' /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/checktime.php
sed -i 's|<? |<?php|' /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/nv-callwho2.php

voip_user

Reaction score
Got 2 hours to burn today, I guess I know what I'm doing now. Will install on DO, and give my thoughts this evening.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Oh - and JOE ... easier to use than NANO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.