PIONEERS Incredible PBX 13 Lean

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
thanks ward...i've passed that on to my colleague doing the install at D.O. Will let you know what happens.

BTW have you thought of including in the .ISO not only CentOS but also the Ubunto image so one can pick betweenst the two?

Leon

Haven't gotten that far yet. Ubuntu tends to be more of a slippery slope than CentOS/SL so I'm not sure a merger is in the cards. :rolleyes:

deano

Reaction score
Just thought I would note: Hylafax is installing version 5.2.5 from 2008 era. Should be 5.5.6 as current. seems to be installed in system repos. Also, Avantfax is now up to version 3.3.4. How can I help update the install file.

deano

Reaction score
there is 2 versions of Hylafax. standard hylafax and hylafax+ which is supported by the originator.

I am in the process of upgrading the install script and adding a feature to select the number of IAX modems you want installed. Having trouble as the rpms don't exist for the latest version of hylafax so I have to work through the install from source options. New to me....

deano

Reaction score
Don't know if it's a problem, but would like to point out that the default extensions_custom.conf file loaded with Lean, has reference to the custom-fax-iaxmodem and from-fax headings. Theses are added during the incrediblefax11.sh install. Which place is it easier to remove this from?

Also, the incrediblefax11.sh install references the yum.FreePBX.repo. But this is not installed on the system. Pretty sure it's not needed.

Furthermore, there is a mysql function to add reference to asterisk.custom_destinations table. But this table doesn't exist in the mysql database.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Incredible Fax runs on LOTS of different platforms. Stuff that's in there is probably there for a reason. Deleting things you don't understand will only lead to others having problems when they try to run it on a different platform. Errors and warnings you see are totally harmless so I'd recommend you leave well enough alone.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.