I ned help forcing a trunk.

titodj

Reaction score
I need to be able to dial 9 before the number to force the use od a trunk.
So in my outbound routes the first one is "Force trunk"
with the following rule.

9|. and then the trunks I want to use, but my problem is that the calls cant go trough.
I know that the trunks are working because I use them for international calls with no problem.
The problem is when I try to use them to bypass the google voice trunk.

Please look at my logs.

Attachments

• log.txt
    14.1 KB · Views: 11

jroper

Guru
Reaction score
Hi

is the 9|. route above the others. The outbound routes are processed in order from top to bottom.

Joe

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
First, and formost --

What releases of what are you using ?? FreePBX 2.8 makes major changes to outbound route processing...

Second with this logic, if this is the first match, all your 911 calls will try and go out this route !!! :eek:

Finally, just what order are the routes in that you are matching ? Why not use the custom contexts module, or route base on an extension..

----------------------------

I need to be able to dial 9 before the number to force the use od a trunk.
So in my outbound routes the first one is "Force trunk"
with the following rule.

9|. and then the trunks I want to use, but my problem is that the calls cant go trough.
I know that the trunks are working because I use them for international calls with no problem.
The problem is when I try to use them to bypass the google voice trunk.

Please look at my logs.

titodj

Reaction score
Hi

is the 9|. route above the others. The outbound routes are processed in order from top to bottom.

Joe

Yes is in the top.

First, and formost --

What releases of what are you using ?? FreePBX 2.8 makes major changes to outbound route processing...

Second with this logic, if this is the first match, all your 911 calls will try and go out this route !!! :eek:

Finally, just what order are the routes in that you are matching ? Why not use the custom contexts module, or route base on an extension..

----------------------------

1- 2.6.0.2

2- I don't have 911 programed on this PBX but you do have a point there.

3- Could you elaborate on this point?? how could I use Custom context module?? or base the route on an extension?

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
Okay,

1 - Might want to think about getting to 2.7.n

3 - http://tinyurl.com/33tyoar

---------------

Yes is in the top.

1- 2.6.0.2

2- I don't have 911 programed on this PBX but you do have a point there.

3- Could you elaborate on this point?? how could I use Custom context module?? or base the route on an extension?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baata
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.