BUG How to upgrade CDR module

Russ K

Reaction score
I have an Incredible PBX 12.0.70, with Asterisk (Ver. 13.9.1). I'm trying to fix an issue in the UCP CDR where outgoing calls only show the trunk outbound CID instead of the actual number that was called. Supposedly this issue was addressed in cdr v13.0.16. I have CDR 12.0.21. When I search for upgrades using module admin, no upgrades show as available (ever, I should say so I may have a repo problem or something).

How can I get this CDR v13.0.16 or newer and should I, given the above other version info?

Thank you,
Russ

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
13.x means the module is based on FreepPBX 13, and is probably dependent on upgrading the entire install to FPBX13.

Until Ward makes some sort of decision about FPBX13, IPBX is frozen at FPBX12. I'm not sure if anyone has upgraded an IPBX to FPBX13.

It may be possible to back port the fix and apply it to the FPBX12 module. There are a handful of patches I've had to port.

Russ K

Reaction score
I followed the advice of another user and modified the settings in the PHP file myself. He suggested disabling signature checking for some reason, but I didn't know how to do that and didn't seem to need to anyway because the CDR is now displaying correctly.

Russ

Just made little change in cdr.class.php file /ucp/modules/cdr/cdr.class.php
line 204, 224, 241 change $call['clid'] to $call['dst']
And disable signature checking

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Signature checking is automatically disabled in current versions of Incredible PBX. Thanks, @Russ K, for the fix. We will add it to the installer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.