NEED MORE INFO HELP....HELP

johnpaul

Reaction score
Business here in Tulsa Ok....I have 4 phone lines....System is going thru Toshiba Strata DK16....for our VM per phone station is a STRATAGY VOICEBACK....I know this is all old school, but it works....

Lately, Ghost phone calls to either my or a co workers cell phone will ring while a customer is on hold here. will put that customer thru to our cells....
Seems to be only from the line 4....

Any ideas????

Thanks in advance.....

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
@johnpaul

more information required please, are you running Piaf or IncrediblePbx, and what linux version, asterisk version, freepbx versions are you running.

lastly, any chance of an asterisk trace when this happens so we can have a look?

johnpaul

Reaction score
way over my head....looks like I may have to get someone out here to look into it....3 more random calls from this store to a cell phone that no one is physically calling....thanks for the reply though....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.