I HAVE A DREAM Google From the Ground Up

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
Info-tel (read U.S. intelligence) seed money built that. If it hadn't been them, it would have been somebody else with a similar concept.

The question you have to ask yourself, in the end, has it REALLY improved anybody's lives? The verdict is still out on that one........

Edit: WOW, that didn't take very long. The plain white van just showed up outside my hideout. Now where did I put my tin-foil hat? :1eye:

kenn10

Reaction score
Google + Microsoft = SKYNET

The Terminators are outside your house!

Jay Deal

Reaction score
Info-tel (read U.S. intelligence) seed money built that. If it hadn't been them, it would have been somebody else with a similar concept.

The question you have to ask yourself, in the end, has it REALLY improved anybody's lives? The verdict is still out on that one........

Edit: WOW, that didn't take very long. The plain white van just showed up outside my hideout. Now where did I put my tin-foil hat? :1eye:

False alarm, I used the wrong company - In-Q-Tel is correct and because I didn't use the correct code company the RRT (rapid response team) did not have to initiate an "intervention".

Those guys in the white van were just trying to sell a home theater system. No money for that, too much spent on SIP tech hobby.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I'd be more worried about open-carry drones. :gnorsi:

Yi_Long.jpg

Jay Deal

Reaction score
I'd be more worried about open-carry drones. :gnorsi:

Looking at the "NSA" donations list...............I don't see your name.............you are right, you should be more worried!

j/k, however, you are the one always saying the NSA won't be paying a visit. :nono:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.