DEAL Galaxy S7 Edge Buy One Get One

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I broke down to replace my S5 with the new S7 Edge (since they finally brought back waterproof and sd card slot). Then I found out that T-Mobile (and I think ATT has followed suit) is now doing BOGO - so I called them back and picked up a free one for the wife too. When you add up the cost / value of the 2 free years of netflix and 2 free VR Headsets, it is one hell of a good deal.

Here's her blog site where she explains it:

http://born2impress.com/t-mobile-bogo-dealyesdo/

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I love it. The carriers fighting for new subscribers results in major savings for us, the consumers.

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
I love it. The carriers fighting for new subscribers results in major savings for us, the consumers.

Until the "Big Two" and T-Mobile finally kill off Sprint. At the same time they will invent some must have data service that renders old phones obsolete overnight and requires copious amounts of the 'GB's.

Things stay the same with less players. The game keeps going on and on and on....................

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Just picked up a Galaxy S7 from BestBuy to use with RingPlus. Works like a champ out of the box. Just be sure to get the full retail Sprint version. SIM card is included in the phone. 14-day returns at BestBuy.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I bought the S7 Edge for me and wife and this is the best phone I've ever seen. The camera on it is unlike any I've ever used before. Incredible.

Anyone that bought these phones recently, make sure to sign up for any eligible rebates as they must be submitted before the end of this month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.