NEW Forum Facelift

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Clicking my usual link for the PIAF Forums this morning took me to a strange land. It's almost unrecognizable, and I didn't end up in the usual landing location. I navigated about for a bit, found recent posts, but things still look wacky. I see no discussion of a new version of XenForo.

Is it just me?

billsimon

Reaction score
If by "antics" you mean "great improvements" then yes! I see what you see also.

Two that I notice are that the install guide and download are right here at the top of the page. Also, Comic Sans font seems to be gone. (Win.)

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Give it a little time. Still a work in progress and DNS also needs to propagate. :coolgleamA:

I took the liberty of changing Antics to Facelift in the Thread Title. This more accurately describes the evolution that is underway.

Last edited:

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
still prefer the old classic style (default style) which I changed back but it doesn't stick

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
I initially said "antics" because I wasn't even sure it was intentional. For a spell I thought I was on some kind of backup after a crash. Especially when I found no discussion of such a noticeable change. I was recalling prior "issues."

"Facelift" is of course fine, now that I see what is going on!

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Ward,

One of the things I really liked about the old version was that I could look at each of the forum sub-sections on the main page and see what the most recent post was. If a post wasn't later than my last visit then I didn't need to open up 'Help' or 'Endpoints' to see recent posts. I don't see that ability (at least in the default) with the current format.

Andrew

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I initially said "antics" because I wasn't even sure it was intentional. For a spell I thought I was on some kind of backup after a crash. Especially when I found no discussion of such a noticeable change. I was recalling prior "issues."

"Facelift" is of course fine, now that I see what is going on!

@AndyInNYC You can change to the old format under your user preferences. The old format is called "Default."

Reaction score
Who moved my cheese.......? Had to change to Default in preferences, couldn't handle the change!.....

Life has returned to normal.....

Pass the cheese please.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.