QUESTION FOP2 Park issue

Reaction score
Sorry I know they have their own support and forum but their support seems unresponsive to phone calls and two days after joining their forum I have yet to get approved. Their web site Support Ticket system doesn't seem to work either. Do these guys still exist???

Is anyone else having issue with the Park Call feature in FOP2 2.31.04 (and previous versions) on IncrediblePBX 12.0.76.4? Out of the box when parking a call I get "Park Attempt failed." Further this announcement is on the caller's extension; not the extension actually parking the call.

I followed the info at this URL: http://www.bipmedia.com/blog/tutori...-operator-panel-2-for-asterisk-voice-servers/ and I can now park the call. (Note two close brackets were missing from the original code.) However, the announcement is still on the wrong side of the call and if the Park timeout is reached the call is returned to the wrong side of the call; not the extension that parked the call.

Incidentally, the park feature works fine when using the phone to do so. It is only an issue when using the FOP2 panel.

Hope the guys at Asternic are watching this forum as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry when I read the forum name I saw Addd-On and thought this belongs here. It may belong in the Help forum. If someone can and would like to move it, feel free.

Reaction score
Below is the code FOP2 is executing to park the call. Can anyone help with telling me where the return call is set. If I can figure out how to get the announcement and return call to the extension that parked the call this would work fine. I just don't know asterisk well enough to decipher the code.

[fop2-park]
exten => _X.,1,Set(ARRAY(RETURN_EXTENSION,RETURN_CONTEXT,PARKBUTTON)=${CUT(EXTEN,:,1)},${CUT(EXTEN,:,2)},${CUT(EXTEN,:,3)})
exten => _X.,2,GotoIf($["${PARKBUTTON}" = "PARK/DEFAULT"]?5)
exten => _X.,3,GotoIf($["${PARKBUTTON}" = ""]?5)
exten => _X.,4,Set(PARKINGLOT=${PARKBUTTON:5})
exten => _X.,5,Park(default,${RETURN_CONTEXT},${RETURN_EXTENSION},1,s)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.