NO JOY /etc/pbx/.statusnet issue

burhanhd

Reaction score
Dear PIAF
i have done a fresh install in a new machine..after installation complete i get a screen that my hardware environment does not support ETH0/ETH1 naming converstions

as that as instructed i renamed the file in /etc/pbx/.statusnet

after restart also i get
Asterisk - offline
mysql = offline
fial2ban = offline
apache = offline
ntpd = offline

can you please help to get resolve this issue.
can i get the network work to eth0

also when i do setup
i dont see the network configuration option

thank for your help

Shadowfire

Reaction score
Dear PIAF
i have done a fresh install in a new machine..after installation complete i get a screen that my hardware environment does not support ETH0/ETH1 naming converstions

as that as instructed i renamed the file in /etc/pbx/.statusnet

after restart also i get
Asterisk - offline
mysql = offline
fial2ban = offline
apache = offline
ntpd = offline

can you please help to get resolve this issue.
can i get the network work to eth0

also when i do setup
i dont see the network configuration option

thank for your help

Hello Burhanhd.

I just battled with this today. This usually happens when you update your hardware (ex: place harddrive in a new computer and the ethernet card is different from the new one in the computer or on the motherboard from before.)

So you can you can go in to console on the PIAF box. Type in setup at command prompt. Go in to networking (this depends on what version of PIAF your working with) and rebuild your network card as a new device, if you do it right you can create new device with same ip address and name the device and name as eth1.

The other way is to review these pages and carefully fix the issue:

https://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.1/Deployment_Guide/s1-networkscripts-files.html

https://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Deployment_Guide-en-US/s1-networkscripts-interfaces.html

Hope this helps

-SF-

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.