Easier Implementation for Multiple GVOICE

eCase

Reaction score
There are two MAIN areas that I can find, either on this forum or on nerdvittles.com that provide instructions for this topic:

1) Do I use this info from the forum:
New Multi-Tenant PIAF Purple w/ ALL latest Gtalk fixes! 12/10/2010 {http://pbxinaflash.com/community/th...talk-fixes-12-10-2010.8946/page-3#post-59102}

2) Or do I follow the info from the nerdvittles site: p=683
{http://nerdvittles.com/?p=683}

Other than this one issue, I am absolutely amazed with PIAF. All the developers, moderators, & contributors will surely be welcomed in heaven for their efforts on this *****(out of 5)

*The instructions from the nerdvittles site were remarkably easy to follow, from a beginner's perspective. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work or be applicable for the latest version of PIAF.
**The instructions from the forum were too advanced and got the better of me :cryin:
***Is there anyway someone can use the beginner friendly "hand-holding" approach applied on nerdvittles.com/?p=683 but provide instructions that are current?

That reminds me of something else: How to obtain the most recent instructions/ advisories?
Do I
1) check the home page of nerdvittles.com
2) check incrediblepbx.com
3) check pbxinaflash.com
4) check somewhere else????

Thanks for helping me guys!!

Ethan

Last edited by a moderator:

billsimon

Reaction score
There are so many tutorials that it's now beyond hand-holding. It's more like putting you under anesthesia and waking you when the procedure is over. I understand there are a lot of different sets of instructions out there but most of them work. All you need to do is pick one and follow it.

No, it's not as easy as three clicks and done. But look, Google is giving out a free resource here, and people are setting up five and six accounts at a time to really take advantage of the system. My opinion is that if you want to be so cheap, you ought to work for it a little.:rolleyes5:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucky
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.