TIPS Configure Digium D70 Soft Button to Feature Code

Steven Rodriguez

Reaction score
This worked, thank you! The only caveat is that now the only extension that appears on the D70's side view is the Attendant button. Previously all the other internal extensions were listed. I followed the steps exactly and also set Rapid Dial Keys on Unused to Disabled, so I was expecting the automatically populated phone book entries to stay. Do I just have to re-add them all back manually as Internal extensions?

In the DPMA select Phone Books. Create a new phonebook if you do not have one already. Add an entry and set the fields :

Number *271
Label Office Mode (or whatever you want to call it)
Subscribe (check the box)
Subscription URL *271

Save it. Now go to the Phones menu and click Edit on the extension you are working on. Set the "Rapid Dial Key Phonebook" to the new one you just created. I also set the Rapid Dial Keys on unused Line Keys to "Disabled". This puts all the phonebook entries in the side keys. You can do as you please, I just like the looks better. Save and then click Reconfigure. The phone should update and you should see the Office Mode key on the right side.

edisoninfo

Guru
Reaction score
This worked, thank you! The only caveat is that now the only extension that appears on the D70's side view is the Attendant button. Previously all the other internal extensions were listed. I followed the steps exactly and also set Rapid Dial Keys on Unused to Disabled, so I was expecting the automatically populated phone book entries to stay. Do I just have to re-add them all back manually as Internal extensions?
Sorry for the slow response. I presume you have figured this out by now. If not, then, yes. It is an either/or deal. Either you let the auto-populate fill in the buttons or you put what you want in them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.