TIPS Cannot log in to user GUI icons

Reaction score
Clean install of IncrediblePBX 12.0.76.4 and I cannot login to the User icons. Each produces authentication dialog but no matter what I enter, the login fails. I can get in to the admin GUI.
I have run htpasswd and created UCP users. I can log in to UCP.

For expample <myIPaddress>/meetme ask for login info. Nothing works. I have entered admin credentials, user credentials that work in UCP, etc. I have even done:
Create admin password for web apps: htpasswd /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd admin
Create joeuser password for web apps: htpasswd /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd joeuser
Set up UCP accounts for Voicemail & Recordings access using Incredible PBX GUI

Nothing seems to get me in. What am I missing?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Try setting your admin credentials for Apache again: htpasswd /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd admin

Reaction score
I did this already. Afterward, I was able to get into AsteriDex and Voicemail&Recording sends me to UCP but I still cannot access MeetMe or Telephone Reminders.

Reaction score
Also I would like to allow users to be able to go into MeetMe and schedule their own conferences. Obviously without the Admin password. Can this be done?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Also I would like to allow users to be able to go into MeetMe and schedule their own conferences. Obviously without the Admin password. Can this be done?
You don't have to give anybody the admin password. You can set up multiple logins with different usernames and passwords. After a user logs in once, the browser will prompt them to save their credentials.

htpasswd /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd joeschmo

As for Reminders, look in /etc/pbx/httpdconf and see if your reminders.conf file looks like this (with no similarly named config files for reminders , e.g. something like reminders.conf.1 etc):
Code:
#Password protect /var/www/html/reminders
<Directory /var/www/html/reminders>
AuthType Basic
AuthName "Restricted Area"
AuthUserFile /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd
Require valid-user
</Directory>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.