NO JOY Caller ID Superfecta problems.

qtlnx

Reaction score
In incoming route I have Superfecta CID Lookup enabled, in Caller ID Superfecta screen all sources disabled except for Telco Data. Entering my phone number in DEBUG field returns my locality as expected. However when I call in to trigger the same incoming route I see caller ID that matches supposedly disabled OpenCNAM. I wonder if anyone can explain what I am missing here. Thanks.

qtlnx

Reaction score
Network traffic on port 80 confirms that only Telco Data is queried as expected. Incoming trunk is google voice if it makes any difference. For numbers which are not present in OpenCNAM I am getting numerical caller id even though Telco Data returns locality name.

qtlnx

Reaction score
I noticed that a specific DID Incoming Route with exactly the same settings as Default any DID to any CID route created by Google Voice setup correctly reflects Caller ID Superfecta rules. I created another Incoming Route using Google Voice DID and now Caller ID Superfecta works fine for that Incoming Route.

qtlnx

Reaction score
Could anyone explain why catch all Default Any DID / Any CID route ignores Caller ID Superfecta? I just added another trunk and had to create second specific route just to be able to see Caller ID properly!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.