TIPS Best PIAF Supported Dual (Or Tri) FXO Adapter For Analog Phone Lines

MichaelW

Reaction score
My Panasonic is at .9, PIAF at .10 and the Patton is .11. I don't see anything in the log about failing, it's like it isn't even trying.

Jake

Reaction score
Are you using PJSIP? Which port is your PIAF listening on?

MichaelW

Reaction score
No, PJSIP was causing problems with my Panasonic, so I went to Chan_SIP which worked properly. I have tried the default 5060 and 5061 (Setting the proper port on in the config on each side, the Patton and the Peer info) still nogo

Jake

Reaction score
Post your config for both your Patton and PIAF trunk.

golfnut

Guru
Reaction score
I am also trying to get a Patton 4114 to work and am experiencing the exact same symptoms.

Jake

Reaction score
I'm surprised it is not working for you. The other thing I've done that shouldn't matter is to disable PJSIP.

I've heard that Patton has good support but I've never reached out to them.

golfnut

Guru
Reaction score
I put out my other fires this morning and am back to tinkering with this. I'm watching the CLI and it is showing the patton box trying to register but indicating "wrong password." I used the config site your recommend to create all the config for the Patton, uploaded the config, and then copied the trunk setup into my pbx. I'm not sure how the password can be wrong.

golfnut

Guru
Reaction score
I think I figured it out. I used the online configuration site again and used 001 for my username and 1234 for the password. I updated my trunk settings and it connected immediately. Does IncrediblePBX not care for complex usernames and/or passwords? I've played around with this for about 30 minutes and have made and received several calls.

Jake

Reaction score
If I remember correctly are are certain characters and a length that it chokes on. I'm glad you got it working.

MichaelW

Reaction score
I tried a new install and still cannot get it to work. What FW version on your Patton are you running, and which version of PIAF? I am running the latest, v13.

golfnut

Guru
Reaction score
Version 12 with the latest Patton firmware (6.x). I'd give you exact details but the system is power down and hopefully getting installed this weekend!

MichaelW

Reaction score
Hmm, Maybe I should download the older version and reinstall and try it that way.

MichaelW

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the ISO that you are using for your install? I just want to start with the EXACT same version to insure success!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dancosge
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.