NEWS FLASH BeagleBone Black in Stock

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
Special Computing ships R*E*A*L*L*Y*S*L*O*W*

Still waiting for mine from them. Been 10 days Supposed to be delivered today. Not what they indicated when I ordered it.

Tom

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
It's Special Computing, not Special Delivery :auto:

to-Nome-we-go.jpg

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
And it is run by *VERY* special people..... grrrrrrr

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
ouch nope a white one (and not the usual brown one)

tom

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Back in stock today (if you hurry) at Amazon, Newark, and Special Computing. See links above.

thepainter

Reaction score
Ordered a BBB from MCMelectronics with a 66 day wait but still at the original price $45 Free Shipping. I wasn't in a hurry so I placed the order and decided to wait. I received an email 4 days later that it had shipped and I should be receiving it tomorrow. I guess sometimes you just get lucky.

wa4zlw

Reaction score
that one item in newark is not so....after waiting a few days and not seeing it ship I called them and they have a back order. they said the website was wrong. SO they refunded the amount for the case, which was already enroute, and said I could keep it. Now I just have to find one. :)

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
Ordered a BBB right after Christmas from Jameco through Amazon, received an email yesterday stating the following:

"We're writing to inform you that your order from Jameco Electronics has been canceled because the item you purchased is out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*

No option to reorder or go on waiting list. Talk about being p***ed off. I was really looking forward to it too........

Reaction score
Just ordered mine from Amazon... Going to use it for home automation... PIAF + GPIO + Relay board = Text PIAF from my Samsung S4 using Voice Recog... "Lights off Living Room".
It'll be cool.

I use X10 modules for this sort of thing.

Pjbrown

Reaction score
Update: Jan 25th, 2014

Arrow.com has 450+ for $45 plus shipping !!!!
Amazon shows 18 in stock through a 3rd party for $59 plus shipping...

Every other USA distributor was showing it as backorded.

Incredible PIAF here I come !!!! (Thanks Ward, and everyone else in the community for the awesome release and dog-simple instructions ).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.