BUG Avantfax issue

centoasa

Reaction score
I've installed a fresh version of piaf on virtualbox, then I restored a full backup of FreePBX.
Everything works fine, except avantfax that does not generate the pdf of incoming and outgoing fax. :mad:
Avantfax reply email say me:
Fax: OK
Failed to create PDF for Archive:-(

centoasa

Reaction score
Maybe permission on var/www/html/avantfax/faxes? I've just run chown -R apache.uucp /var/www/html/avantfax/faxes

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
So the real question is does a unmodified version (without the freepbx backup installed) actually work? This is the easiest way to tell is try the base install with no mods and then see if avantfax works. If it does then it is the freepbx backup that is doing something and if it doesn't then it is the base install. Beyond that the devs are NOT going to debug anything other than a base install that has not been "improved" by the end user. (yes this would include restoring a freepbx backup)

Good luck

Tom

centoasa

Reaction score
It's right, darmock! So I installed ex novo Piaf green, and now all works fine!
ps: But my test suggests that FreePBX backup does not work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.