QUESTION Anyone billing/invoicing w/ CDR from Vitelity API?

stuck

Reaction score
Is anyone using a billing/invoicing solution by pulling CDR information from Vitelity through the use of their API?
This seems much easier than having the PBX send calls through a billing software like A2billing...

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
no issues yet with voip.ms, but a couple my vitelity users had issues.

Bart

Reaction score
Is anyone using a billing/invoicing solution by pulling CDR information from Vitelity through the use of their API?
This seems much easier than having the PBX send calls through a billing software like A2billing...

Hi, I do use Vitelity and would like to create some app to create an invoice of some type that's bit more automated than what I doing now.

I using a app now that allows me to download CDR's to a web page and sort data in various ways. I use the totals to create a Quickbooks invoices

Maybe we could pool resources and get something written?

stuck

Reaction score
Hi, I do use Vitelity and would like to create some app to create an invoice of some type that's bit more automated than what I doing now.

I using a app now that allows me to download CDR's to a web page and sort data in various ways. I use the totals to create a Quickbooks invoices

Maybe we could pool resources and get something written?
Hi Bart,
What do you have in mind?
I was thinking of using "Simple Invoices" as the base and building an Extension to do the web service calls through their API...
What do you think?

Bart

Reaction score
That sound about what I was wanting. Maybe later I can show you what I have now, You might see how easy it would be to add an invoice tab. We are currently post pay, but my dream is to have pre-pay abilities too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.