GO HERE All online but status offline...

riccardo.ferraretto

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

i'm leaving freepbx distro and i'm trying to use this product. I installed centos 6.8 32 bit and run the installer. All ok, and the server seems to work well, asterisk is up and working well as mysql and and apache. However when I login into the machine i see most services offline.

How can I get this working? Is something wrong with the installation?

Thanks in advance for any advice
Best regards.
status.jpg

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
The freepbx version you're running there is pretty old. I'd scrub it and start again, try using 2.11 instead, and don't modify the asterisk version. Something strange must have happened during install.

I'd also try Centos 6.7. I've never tried on 6.8.

riccardo.ferraretto

Reaction score
Hello thanks for reply
just a question during the install when asked which "piaf color" is better? I selected GREEN and i modified asterisk only for adding italian voices.

Thanks in advance

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Green is right, but you want to choose Freepbx 2.11 and Asterisk 11. I've never tried with another language install but I would hope that didn't cause any of the problems. Google translate tells me I should wish you "in bocca al lupo".

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
The other option that works very well is to install IncrediblePBX, its' what I've been using lately.

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
PIAF (not v5) should be considered obsolete. It annoys me to see how many people fall for such old outdated software. Incredible PBX is the best option in my opinion and I've been using it for a few months now.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.