SUGGESTIONS Aastra XML 2.3.0 Scripts

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Good news! Aastra has just released the final 2.3.0 XML Scripts. You can download them here.

aastra1

Aastra Guru
Reaction score
Aastra XML scripts 2.3.0 now GA

Thanks Ward.

The new Aastra XML scripts 2.3.0 are now GA thanks to all the PIAF users who helped us. All the official files are now hosted by PIAF.

For more details please refer to the documentation.

Thanks again.

Regards

aastra1

mmb

Reaction score
Question. In the visual voicemail script, is it possible to configure the ability to enter an extension number when forwarding a voicemail message instead of only being able to look up the extension from the directory feature?

aastra1

Aastra Guru
Reaction score
Re: mmjb

Question. In the visual voicemail script, is it possible to configure the ability to enter an extension number when forwarding a voicemail message instead of only being able to look up the extension from the directory feature?

Hello there,

Unfortunately no, the choice has been made to display the list of users instead of allowing a user input. Of course everything is doable and this could be added in a future version.

Sorry

aastra1

carlosmp

Reaction score
Strange Issue

I'm getting a slightly strange behavior in one of the installations.

If a phone reboots that already had a [MAC].cfg, .context, and entry in the startup_asterisk.cfg, the phone will lock up, and no keys can be pressed. If we wipe files, and reboot the phone, it prompts for the deviceID/password, and then waits for a login (if the user logged out), or will reconfigure as the previously configured extension.

Asterisk 1.6.2.10, freepbx 2.8. 2.3GA of aastra xml. We also use deviceanduser.

TIA,

Carlos.

mmb

Reaction score
Hello there,

Unfortunately no, the choice has been made to display the list of users instead of allowing a user input. Of course everything is doable and this could be added in a future version.

Sorry

aastra1

Very unfortunate. This alone makes the Aastra VVM scripts unusable in a large deployment. In my case, users do not want to page through 9 pages of numbers to forward a VM.

Is it possible to roll back script versions?

carlosmp

Reaction score
Internal calls fail

Ok, I've got another interesting one...

asterisk 1.6.2.10,
freepbx 2.8 (updated), device and user mode
GA of aastra xml (FW=.1007
devstate=true
core show hints shows alot of unavailable, some in use.
daemons 1&2 are running.

None of the internal phones can dial each other. All of the phones were setup with the scripts, and can call outside through trunks, or phones that are manually setup. When calling the phones, the calling phone gets a call failed. If we use an aastra (manually configured) we get teh presence responding available, but the call still fails.

We've factory reset some phones, wiped the context, cfg files, and nothing works. We've deleted the extensions, created new ones, and nothing. Even configuring another device (xlite) with an existing user results the same, where internal calls still fail.

UPDATE - I narrowed down the problem to the & symbol appended to the beginning of the deviceID ("&deviceID") in the /AMPUSER/xxx/device field. Manually updating them to skip the & worked. For extensions with multiple devices it doesn't seem to be an issue, but the leading & seems to be the problem. I think the problem is asterisk 1.6.2.10 as I compared to another system we have with 1.6.2.9 and the problem isn't there, even though we have single &deviceID in teh device field. I'm going to try .11 and see if that resolves anything...

UPDATE 2 - I just upgraded to .11 and problem is still there. If user has a single device, the leading & seems to kill it. Here's the asterisk log from a failing system.

[Aug 11 15:26:40] VERBOSE[31805] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-dial-one:37] Dial("SIP/2002-0000000a", "&SIP/2004,15,tr") in new stack
[Aug 11 15:26:40] WARNING[31805] app_dial.c: Dial argument takes format (technology/[device:]number1)

UPDATE 3 - freepbx 2.8 uses a new macro-dial-one, and that seems to be difference, since my 1.6.2.9 install, is using freepbx 2.7, not 2.8. I think that is where the problem is... Submitted a bug 4499. Seems the problem may be in upgrades from v2.7 and earlier to 2.8, since it seems to retain the & before the first device. In 2.8 this behavior changed, and the upgrade appears to not take the first & out.

Speedy2k

Reaction score
A little probelm with this new Aastra script, this is my first install of this script to a production machine and it is a brand new install of Asterisk PIAF Bronze and upgraded FreePBX to 2.8. When i receive or send call, when the call is hungup or answered, i got a cannot display message in the screen. I have been able to comment out those two line to stop the problem, but i would prefer to be able to leave all as it was.
Code:
#action uri connected:http://$$AA_XML_SERVER_AA$$/$$AA_XMLDIRECTORY_AA$$/asterisk/outgoing.php?action=connect
#action uri disconnected:http://$$AA_XML_SERVER_AA$$/$$AA_XMLDIRECTORY_AA$$/asterisk/outgoing.php?action=disconnect

What are those line doing and what can make them send cannot display to the phone ?? thanx a lot!

edisoninfo

Guru
Reaction score
I am seeing the same thing on three new 31i phones. Please advise asap!! I am doing a new install!!

Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function output() on a non-object in /var/www/html/aastra/asterisk/outgoing.php on line 301

aastra1

Aastra Guru
Reaction score
PHP fatal error on outgoing.php

I am seeing the same thing on three new 31i phones. Please advise asap!! I am doing a new install!!

Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function output() on a non-object in /var/www/html/aastra/asterisk/outgoing.php on line 301

Hello there,

Sorry for the delay... I think we found the origin of the problem,

Please replace the whole block of code in /var/www/html/aastra/asterisk/outgoing.php around line 275.

Code:
# End of a call 
case 'connect':
case 'disconnect':
      # New Phone execute
      require_once('AastraIPPhoneExecute.class.php');
      $object=new AastraIPPhoneExecute();

# Remove presence if needed
      if($AA_PRESENCE_STATE and Aastra_is_actionuriconnected_supported())
            {
            $array=Aastra_read_session('outgoing');
            Aastra_delete_session();
            if($array['outgoing']==1) $object->setTriggerDestroyOnExit('');
            }
      # Do nothing
      $object->addEntry('');
     break;
It fixed the problem in our lab, let us know if it works for you guys. It only happens when presence is disabled.

Regards

aastra1

Speedy2k

Reaction score
I have found that when presence is disabled, and outgoing lookup is disabled but the
external=http://maint:p[email protected]/admin/modules/superfecta/bin/callerid.php?thenumber=

strinh isn't commented out, it gave me the problem, if i comment out this string, it stop doing it on my side!

Another thing, i have talk to you about an auto provisiong script, is there anyway to not need the user to enter it's extension and password to log in like to it remotely with the apply_prf script??

like apply_prf -r 852 00085D2084F5

to make the mac adress 00085D2084F5 register with the extension 852 ??/

carlosmp

Reaction score
Found out that the two phones in our office that have this issue have the 560M console...

bjeung

Reaction score
Configuration of 560M side cars?

What is the recommended way of doing this from the server? I was hoping mac_custom.cfg would work but it doesn't. I suppose I could do a custom prf but it seems that mac_custom.cfg would be the better way to go.

zwizard

Reaction score
Is anyone having a problem changing the password via the visual voicemail? I cannot seem to get it to work on a fresh install. The screen just flashes and keeps asking for the new password. Using a 480i.

swimboy

Reaction score
I just found another issue with the visual voicemail. I have a general mailbox set up that all users access via a softkey. I had the pin hard-coded in the url for the key so the users didn't have to log in to the box.

With v2.3.0 of the scripts, I get an error "PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function addEntry() on a non-object in /var/www/html/aastra/asterisk/vmail.php on line 150"

Looking at lines 142-153 of vmail.php, it appears that the object is created only if the pin variable is empty. I added the require_once and $object=new lines to the else clause of the if/then statement and the visual voicemail works correctly.

I'm guessing that the object should be set up before the if/then clause, instead of inside it; but didn't want to go mucking around too much in the code.

bjeung

Reaction score
Audio park notification

In the earlier scripts, it would say 'seven one' etc when you would park a call. Doesn't seem to do this anymore with the new scripts. Is there a way to bring this back?

TechnicalJohn

Reaction score
I upgraded from XML 2.2 and Firmware 5.2 (all 57i phones) this past Friday, and today some noticed that the "Call List" for any calls before the upgrade have the first letter of the caller id cut off. Any new calls that come in are displayed correctly.

I've verified that it seems to be related to Firmware 5.3, since I reverted back to 5.2 and the caller list displays correctly again.

Has anyone else seen this? Or is there a fix or something that I'm missing?

carlosmp

Reaction score
Aastra Missing?

Where is Aastra? It's been several months since their last post....

NorCal Internet

Reaction score
Aastra 57i Visual Voicemail Locking Up Phone

I moved a client to a new installation of PIAF from another installation of PIAF. Everything works great, except the visual voicemail, which worked find before.

Now when accessing visual voicemail from the main phone (A 57i) you can see the messages, scroll through them, etc, but the second you hit "Play", the phone goes "Fast Busy" and locks up, and only seems to come back with a power-cycle.

It would seem the phones .prf file is fine, since it does connect to voicemail, and can do everything *but* play.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Phone: 57i
Firmware: 2.5.0.82
Scripts: 2.3.0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.