1755 Daily Backup and Disk Backup

MyKroFt

Guru
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in a GUI module to config these backup scripts instead of hand editing the /etc/pbx/*.conf file?

I was finishing this up for myself, and thought I would pretty it up and make it installable by upload/activate etc (I did it by hand creating it).

All I really need to do is finish up the error checking on the inputed values etc and write out the conf file with all the current comments etc so it remains as 100% orig looking as I can.

Let me know

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
cool.... very cool.. I am currently looking at adding a command line to the disk version for Mondo in the conf file (Once I get it working). I also have a few things to sort out in the daily but the conf file will not change in that.

Good idea.

Tom

rjm

Guru
Reaction score
I would be interested. Also, I was hoping for a way to move all the backup files over to S3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.