FYI Porting my FreePBX settings to IncrediblePBX

Reaction score
I have FreePBX 2.11.0.38 installation which I've created over the past year. It would be great if I could port my routes, extensions, etc. to the iPBX setup.

Is that possible? Would a backup & restore from the FreePBX menu work? I'm afraid of corrupting my iPBX installation...so just want to ensure there are some safeguards in place to deal with incompatabilities between FreePBX versions etc.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Cut-and-paste is the only way to get there from here. Sorry.

SMTC

Reaction score
I'm getting real good at cut and paste. 2 screens helps. But really, is this the best we can do? I recall years ago an MPM system (recall CPM, but multiuser) and rather than use all the menus and stuff I wrote some BASIC code for export/import utility that made it a lot faster/easier. Now I don't have the LINUX experience to do the necessary scripting but it seems the basic source for this stuff would be same on both variations of platforms, correct?

MGD4me

Guru
Reaction score
I wrote some BASIC code for export/import utility that made it a lot faster/easier.

Ah-ha! Just what we were waiting for.... a volunteer. You will certainly have a lot of "testers" to check your work!

Okay, kidding... but that's what Open Source is all about.... contributors.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
As the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words...

CbF0tUyXEAAIp2-.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.