RECOMMENDATIONS Yealink T46 or Polycom VVX series?

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
I have a friend who is outfitting a new office. He said he likes the Polycom's he has seen (or heard).

Without regard to price, how do these phones compare? I haven't seen or heard either.

Thanks for the input.

Andrew

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Nothing beats the audio and speakerphone quality on Polycom. Yealink's are super easy to configure and arguably have more features available. That would be my take on it. There is a Yealink on all my desks.

Brian Simmons

Reaction score
We demoed the Yealink T46G and the Polycon 300 in our office. There was no contest - everyone disliked the Polycon and loved the Yealink. Plus the Polycon was much harder/finicky to program. The Yealink is super easy.

Personally for the money, I think the Yealink phones are the best option from any manufacture right now......

Reaction score
Yealink.... their support people are very responsive. They also know how to work with distributors to make operational or subtle changes needed to close big deals.
Speakerphone is not bad but keep in mind in many offices you really can't use a speakerphone anyway.

BeerCan

Guru
Reaction score
I have been very happy with the t46 yealink. Easy to configure and the vpn setup works great (if you need that)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.