QUESTION Yealink T32G

anomaly0617

Reaction score
I'm going to phrase this in the form of a question rather than a statement:

Has anyone had decidedly good luck deploying 10+ Yealink T32G phones?

We have T38G phones at one of our locations, and we have had great luck with them. Durable, great call quality, nice feature sets... there was only one problem: They are not wall mountable. A smaller issue though not really a "problem" per se was the price point: Most of our end users did not need 6 SIP Accounts on a phone; 2-3 would do fine. The big issue was the lack of ability to wall mount them.

I considered and bought T32G phones because they are gigabit (a requirement for the passthrough connection, when needed) and only 3 lines. The price point was attractive at around $100 a phone.

We bought some. One worked fine. The rest, not so much. The phones would reboot when you would press 2-3 keys in a row at any kind of moderate to fast pace. I start typing my mobile phone number to do a test and the phone reboots, because I'm typing too fast.

Yealink's US Distributor sent us replacement phones, and they did the same thing. I even thought that perhaps it was something local to the environment, so I took a phone out of a box, plugged it into the wall using the DC adapter, and did not plug it into the network. The phone did the same thing.

So, the US Distributor has replaced my Yealinks with Grandstream GXP2130's. I guess I'm now wondering: Are others having issues with the T32G?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.