SUGGESTIONS Which Android Sip Client to Use

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I've got my new Galaxy S4 and what is the best SIP Client out there now for Android? Certainly software has come a long ways since the 2010 thread ... are there any that that even include BLF or Transfers or any other fun items? I can imagine clients (and me) loving hitting a multi-function button like they do on their office phone that will implement Call Flow Control coupled with the BLF hint :)

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Great phone choice. Best phone I've ever owned. As much as I have to hold my nose to use their (time-bomb) products, Bria is still the one to beat IMHO.

Reaction score
I second what Ward said. Although I had a bit of a issue at first configuring it. but the great folks here helped me realize I am an idiot sometimes :)

rpcomm

Guru
Reaction score
Zoiper is available for both Android and IOS. Has both SIP and IAX settings

Huckda

Guru
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten Zoiper to RECEIVE a phone call... if you have some suggestions I'm eager to learn, but have tried all I could think of or find online

bwoo

Reaction score
Great phone choice. Best phone I've ever owned. As much as I have to hold my nose to use their (time-bomb) products, Bria is still the one to beat IMHO.

Ward,

Which VoIP provider do you use with Bria? Also do you use g729? I've had mixed success with pretty much ALL of my voip clients on voip.ms. I've tried 3cx, Csipsimple, SIPdroid, and numerous others. Trying to figure out what the best combo is. Also have a new GS4.

b

Jarrek

Reaction score
I use Zoiper with Voip.ms. So far have found it to be very reliable especially over WiFi networks.

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten Zoiper to RECEIVE a phone call... if you have some suggestions I'm eager to learn, but have tried all I could think of or find online
touch green hand set and drag to the right

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.