SUGGESTIONS web callback

centoasa

Reaction score
I've just installed new green pbxinaflash pbx; some time ago I've bought the webcallback Schmooze app, but now I can't be able to restore license, and Schmooze support don't help me
Do you know other app similar?
Thank you

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Web callback is included at no cost with every (free) Google Voice account. Works like a champ. Test it by clicking the link in this week's Nerd Vittles article.

centoasa

Reaction score
Web callback is included at no cost with every (free) Google Voice account. Works like a champ. Test it by clicking the link in this week's Nerd Vittles article.

Thank you so much Wardmundy. By your article I don't understand very well how setting google voice. Can I use web callback button to call my non google voice pbx-trunk?
Into my google voice account settings I can't found any webcallback button or settings.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
You'll find it under Settings -> Call Widgets after you log into your Google Voice account. Once you cut-and-paste the widget code into your web page, clicking on the widget will call the associated Google Voice trunk. But you could certainly route those incoming calls to any destination you choose. After all, it's Asterisk!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.