Ward's CallerID Superfecta - souped up!

klingon888

Guru
Reaction score
I liked Titanous's Ultimate CNAM but its no longer supported and I dont know much about Perl. So, I've tweaked Ward's CallerID Superfecta and added the following changes. All you need to do is to rename the attached file to callerid.php and just replace the current version installed in your system. Existing instructions apply for turning on/off search sites.

- 2 more sites - Whocalled.us and Telcodata
- checks for valid US npa
- checks for toll-free npa

For Whocalled.us to work, you need to sign up at the site. Then search for the following in the code and change the 'xxx' to your username and password :

$WhoCalled_name = 'xxx' ;
$WhoCalled_pass = 'xxx' ;
$WhoCalled_threshold = '5' ;
$WhoCalled_CNAM = 'SPAM-CALLER';

Set this to 1 :
$WhoCalled = '1' ;

Thanks to Titanous for his ideas and Ward for the original codes. Hope this works for you. If you find any bugs, pls let me know.

Attachments

• callerid2.txt
    9 KB · Views: 38

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Fyi

This code includes the patch from yesterday for STRONG problem. THANKS!!

dstroot

Guru
Reaction score
anyone know how to download this and have it be readable?

klingon888

Guru
Reaction score
Textpad is better. You can also use Wordpad but sometimes messes up the format when you save it.

dstroot

Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! Wordpad worked. I first dowloaded it and did not open it - just copied over to my PIAF machine then tried to open it and it was a mess. So you have to open it first in wordpad or textpad.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Or just save it to disk and rename to .php once you copy it over to your PBX in a Flash machine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.