QUESTION Wake-up call module development

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone is working on developing a wake-up call module similar to the POSSA hotel style wake-up calls? This module is fantastic but since Asterisk 11.12 it has only partly worked (wakeup calls cannot be cancelled once set by the phone). I gather this is because of PHP changes. I also gather since Asterisk 12 the module simply doesn't work.

I know lgaetz and tm1000 were working on this module but it's their own time which is fair enough if they're busy (hey we all deserve some time off right?), but it would be great to know if anyone else could get involved to resolve the issues. Personally I'd love to do more to contribute but these skills are way above my head.

Thanks all :)

Reaction score
I'm wondering if this project has now been abandoned? There's virtually no movement on the POSSA github with this, it's a shame as this was a really nice module.

Reaction score
Hi lgaetz I notice tm1000 has released beta 3.0 on github today. When I installed the last beta it broke my FreePBX interface, 2.11.0.43, should I be okay with this beta?

Reaction score
Ah, I'm wondering if github is acting up today in that case as I read it as 3.0 beta being released 5 hours ago, but then it's showing funny things like no open pull requests and my issue #63 is coming up with a 404 error.

Reaction score
I upgraded to 11.17.1 tonight but the problem is the same, is there anything else I could try and upgrade/change/provide logs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetest
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.