GO HERE Voicemail not accessible

rylen

Reaction score
I've just updated my PiaF installation and suddenly cannot reach my voicemail admin screen using the computer. (Note -- not the screen that deletes mailboxes, the one for particular mailboxes. You enter the box number and password -- then you can listen to messages, get some details on them, and forward them to email.)

I cannot a find a tidy place that lists system versions -- but everything installed is up to date (for 4/15/2014), Core version 2.11.0.21. Other version info available if asked.

Here are my symptoms:
--If I go to the local address (192.168.xxx.xxx), I go directly to the PBX administration screen. I do not go to the selection screen which provides options for Voicemail, Webmin, PBX Admin, and others. (That screen has the toggle in the bottom left which is needed to reveal Webmin and PBX admin.)
--I do not have an option to log out and go to that screen.
--Settings-->Voicemail Administration is available. It gives me options to view the number of messages in the box or delete the whole thing. It does not let me play or forward any of the messages.
--There used to be a choice (I think under Admin) allowing me to see voicemail messages individually, see how long they are, play them, forward them to an email address, and other things. I cannot find this page.

rylen

Reaction score
Thanks. I looked a bit before posting. Looked a bit more after, and found some other people reporting it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.