TRY THIS VirtualBox with Incredible 12 Registration Problem

Jake

Reaction score
I'm having a vexing problem. I've loaded a new Virtual Box instance of Incredible 12 and configured it with a Callcentric trunk and receive a registration timeout error. Previous to this I had a centos 6.6 spun up with Incredible 3 and it worked fine up until 2 days ago then it started to have registration errors also. I also tried a voip.ms trunk and received the same error.

I installed a soft client on the server that hosts VB and it registers fine so I'm not thinking it's firewall problem. I can only think it a strange setting in the configuration of virtual box or a setting on the pbx. I can ping in and out of the VM so it is connected to the internet.

Any ideas?

Jake

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Use the add-fqdn script in /root to add the FQDNs for CallCentric.

Jake

Reaction score
Thanks! I've been fighting this for the last week. I rebuild the PfSense firewall and about pulled out the rest of my hair. Funny thing is the only way I could get it to work before adding the IPtable entries was to do port forward all of Callcentric's IPs to port 5060. I still had to add an allow statement on my PfSense box for Callcentric CIDR but have turned off port forwarding.

Callcentric gave me this CIDR to allow:

204.11.192.0/24

When I tried the script it didn't like the CIDR notation so I ended up adding them manually. (See below)

What are the FDQNs for Callcentric? All the "alpha11.callcentric.com, alpha12.callcentric.com...alpha10000.callcentric.com?"

Thanks again, you saved the few remaining hairs on my head! :clap:

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
I'm almost positive you can do ./add-ip with CIDR notation. Were you doing ./add-fqdn?

Jake

Reaction score
Correction. You are right just use ./add-ip to whitelist ip subnets.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.