QUESTION Vestalink missing calls from GV or are they being stolen

acesdeals

Reaction score
I am using my obi with GV and Vestalink, i have not yet configured my OBI back so its just non PBX for now however GV is occasionally saying i have missed some calls or gives me a voicemail

I have set the ring time in Vestalink to 20 in order to catch it before the GV 25 which i dont think can be changed as of yet and somehow GV is still receiving calls

Brian Simmons

Reaction score
I think I experience something similar as well. Sometimes my PIAF system will record the voicemail messages (which is the expected result) and sometimes I get messages via GV. The incoming calls ring the house as expected (come through Vestalink), but somehow GV will take the call back and put it into voicemail instead of letting the PIAF system handle the missed calls. I cannot figure out why it occurs and it doesn't happen all the time either.....

acesdeals

Reaction score
VL support says that GV does not work well with some landline services which means them. They suggested porting the # but i am not willing to give it up. Will need to find another service. The reason for not porting is in case VL goes bankrupt dont want to loose the #.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.