QUIRK Vestalink inbound issue Asterisk 11.16.0

TwigsUSAN

Guru
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else has been having this issue. After going to 11.16.0 I get a message at time that the user is unavailable and that no voicemail box is setup. The phone is available and there is a voicemail box. When looking at Asterisk Info, I know the call is presenting to the PBX. No I haven't looked at the traces yet. I have to research the command. I know it was working fine with earlier Asterisk builds, just something with this build, Thanks

kenn10

Reaction score
Use the CLI ( #asterisk -rvvvvvv ) and look at what number is coming in from Vestalink. It might have a +1 or something that is not currently being handled correctly in the newer Asterisk version. Make sure you intercept the called number presented with an incoming route and then route it to your extension.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.