wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Just announced:
B-FHe9GIEAA6Psv.jpg:large

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Does anyone remember their initial rates? They were spectacularly low -- unsustainably low -- and have been raised several times since they opened the door as "obivoice." I'm remembering $39.99 or something like that for a very long period (perhaps just a year, but maybe for 2 years...)

Cynjut

Reaction score
Time to find yourself a new home. CallWithUs is still cheap if all you want is outbound. I'm liking VOIPInnovations (used to be GlobalPops).

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
I am enjoying Circlenet. Small, very inexpensive, and responsive support. Sam, who is in charge, is available on the Dslreports forum.

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
I ... have friends who happily use Vitelity. :) Indeed "one of my best VoIPer friends" uses Vitelity

(I personally never got past the $35 prepay, even though refundable. That would take me many, many, many years to burn through.)

compuguy1088

Reaction score
Agreed, I'm going to port my number from vestalink before it expires. Would I need a full month to complete the port to another voip provider?

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.