FOOD FOR THOUGHT Very sad day for Charleston...

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
Ward, our hearts go out to you and people of Charleston. Such a sad day, with the mass killing of 9 souls n your city. Such insanity!

-Gerry

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Thanks, w1ve. Really awful. We were all so excited last night to have our daughters returning from their school trip to Greece. And then this happened moments later in the same part of town. Biggest mistake the politicians ever made was closing all of our mental institutions. Now the crazy people are literally walking the streets. Don't know that this guy fits the profile, but his heinous acts certainly provide a big clue.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I think it's pretty safe to say that mental illness is a part of any mass murder . . . such a waste.

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
My heart and prayers go out for all the families both victim and suspect.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I've seen that before it's really good (I am half aussie though so . . .). But it's weird because we have somewhat liberal gun laws up here and yet not the same level of gun related crime (though we have some). Michael Moore was on about it in his Fahrenheit 9/11 movie as well. Not sure there's a simple answer, but I'm not sure the status quo is worth the lives it's costing for you guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.