DEAL Various Cisco and other stuff for sale

jeff.h

Guru
Reaction score
Cleaning out the lab and have a bunch of stuff that I would like to get rid of. It is all operational and had come from reputable sources. It ships from 75009 if you want to estimate shipping costs. No reasonable offer refused. Make me an offer on any or all of it. If you ask what I want, the answer will be 1 milllllioonnnnnn dolllarrrrssssss muwahahahah, so make an offer :)

Cisco gear has various scratches on it and you can tell its been well used, but no dents or signs of abuse and its all completely functionally sound.
  • 2 x Cisco 2950-24 switches (non-PoE)
  • 1 x Cisco 2950-12 switch (non-PoE)
  • 2 x Cisco 2620 routers
  • 1 x Cisco 2611 router
  • 4 x Cisco WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 cards
  • 1 x Netgear FS728TP (PoE) Like new
  • 1 x Edgewater Networks 4500T4 with licenses for 15 calls and 1 x T1 (Has one funky LAN port, but if you put a loopback plug in it the other three work just fine
  • 1 x Edgewater Networks 4508T4 with licenses for 30 calls, 4 x T1, 6 x FXS and 2 x FXO ports.
  • 1 x Linksys WRT-54G with Tomato 1.28 firmware
  • 1 x Linksys BEFSR81 with OEM firmware
Thanks!
Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbradford
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.