QUIRK Unable to Install Incredible PBX for Elastix 2.5

NVX_INCRE

Reaction score
Hi,

I've follow the guide from this link word by word and have try to install it multiple times on a virtual machine successfully except when i get to the part on running the incredible PBX for Elastix 2.5 script.
The first time i run the script ./IncrediblePBX11-Elastix25.sh it updates the OS to the latest version. Running the script the second time is where i have the problem. All the script does is reset all my passwords, nothing else. Running the script the second time is suppose to install incredible pbx for Elastix but nothing. When the script finished resetting all my passwords i do not get any errors as far as i know.

Did any body experience the same problem?

Thanks

tinker3433

Reaction score
I have experienced the exact same issue. I am running on a fresh install of Elastix 2.5. the first part of the script runs (apparently) fine. but on the second run it just jumps to the Password selection screen section. i think there are 3 or so lines of text before it does but it is too fast for me to see and then it is covered up by the blue password screen. I can do all the password stuff and complete the script. but there is no incrediblePBX button on the Elastix screen. I reworked it from scratch 3 times.

Thanks.

cmaje72

Reaction score
Same here. Fresh install of elastix 2.5. On the second run the script changes passwords and nothing else. Tried it twice just to make sure.

tinker3433

Reaction score
I am hoping that the Beta for Elastix 4 will go to RC or such soon. Maybe at their big conference in Oct. Hopefully then it will get it's own Incredible PBX. that would be my ideal setup. Fingers crossed !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.