TRY THIS Unable to access incredible pbx gui in browser

Adam Crowson

Reaction score
So I am now running Asterisk 13.6.0, Incredible GUI 12.0.30 on CentOS 6.7. After setting it up when I enter the private IP of the server into the browser I get a "This webpage is not available".

Adam Crowson

Reaction score
Hi,

I would appreciate any help or guidance. I'm still currently unable to use the browser gui as when I type the servers ip in, I am told the webpage is not available.

Adam Crowson

Reaction score
I assume it is to do with the IPtables being down?

Attachments

• PBX Status.PNG
    PBX Status.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 14

Adam Crowson

Reaction score
So what I have tried so far was to stop the fail2ban and see if I could access the GUI, I couldn't. I then tried to stop the iptables and access the GUI. When I stopped iptables I was able to access the GUI.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Then you need to add the IP address of the machine you're using to connect to your server into the IPtables WhiteList: /root/add-ip. Then restart IPtables and test it: iptables-restart

Adam Crowson

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.

I've added the IP of my machine to whitelist however I am still getting the same problem.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Does the output from running iptables -nL on the server show your desktop machine's IP address?

Reaction score
Thinking out loud.... I wonder if it would be helpful to be able to enable and disable the ip firewall from the GUI rather then having to do it from a command line. If you have a separate firewall already in place the fail2ban iptables stuff can be annoying.

Adam Crowson

Reaction score
The output from iptables -nL doesnt show my desktops ip all it shows are 0.0.0.0

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
First you said IPtables was down and you couldn't access the GUI. Then you said you stopped Fail2Ban and still couldn't. Then you said you stopped IPtables and it worked fine. Sorry but you're not making a lot of sense.

Try downloading the new ISO with this week's Nerd Vittles article and start anew. Not sure your current setup is salvageable.

Adam Crowson

Reaction score
Ok, I'll give that a shot.
Well I said IPtables was down which is shown in the status screen but the service was still running. But when I stopped the service with: service iptables stop, I was then able to access the GUI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetest
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.