SOLVED ubuntu pbx in a flash help

hanksmith5

Reaction score
Hello I got incredible pbx in a flash successfully installed on Ubuntu on digital ocean when I go to install the google text to speech modual I get the following error ◦Module ttsengines is required. where do I get this modual at? other then that everything had updated properly

hanksmith5

Reaction score
Hello am not finding the ttsengines modual where exactly is it under the moduals section? its not showing up in the list

hanksmith5

Reaction score
your getting a lot further then me I am not even able to get that modual to show up on my system

hanksmith5

Reaction score
downloaded the required modual installed it rebooted machine went in to modual checked to install the google tts and I get the following: •Text To Speech cannot be installed: ◦Module Text To Speech Engines is required, yours is not installed.
Please try again after the dependencies have been installed. I did select install what should I try next?

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
We are having no issues with the mirror servers. ttsengines is in the module.xml. It's a commercial module so you'd have to enable the commercial repo to see it.

http://mirror.freepbx.org/modules-2.11.xml?phpver=5.3

http://mirror.freepbx.org/modules-12.0.xml?phpver=5.3

Looks like FreePBX is having technical issues. I have tried with FreePBX 11 and 12, and neither seems to be pushing TTS Engines from their repos. tm1000 (or anybody else), can you confirm?

hanksmith5

Reaction score
got it installed for some reason it didn't take when I tried it before. thanks for the help in getting this up and running.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.