QUESTION Transferring settings

EhmDee

Reaction score
Could someone tell me where PBXIAF keeps all of its settings and program files? (files/folders/database/tables)?

I need to transfer an entire PBXIAF installation from one computer to another. I already know how to transfer FreePBX (bin folder, web folder, etc file, and Asterisk MySQL database)

Does PBIAF keep it's files / settings within the folders & db use by FreePBX? Or is there more elsewhere.

(Please don't suggest using built in backup/restore - not what I'm looking for)

Thanks

Reaction score
Why not just clone the drive. Even if the destination box is not exactly the same Linux can usually adjust.

EhmDee

Reaction score
The two systems may have important differences (even different Linux version) - so we need to limit our transfer to files/folders/databases/tables.

Trimline2

Guru
Reaction score
If you have DBA experience, you can do it via Other - MyPhpAdmin. You basically unload and restore each table. I have done this in the past but remember there are associated compiled tables. So at best, you should start with a skeleton system, load the files in and be prepared to recompile (apply) trunks, extenstions, etc.. and verify the entries. It is a lengthily process, but it does save time entering everything over again.

I have no experience in Oracle or DB2... :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.