NO JOY T-F-T-P Server not running in IncrediblePBX12

ohrass

Reaction score
t*f*t*p Server not running in IncrediblePBX12, everything else works. When I used endpoint manager to configure my Cisco 79xx phones I get the error message "t*f*t*p server not running" When I follow the instructions I am taken to a website that is not working

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Please post the output of 'status' from your server.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Asterisk 12.7.0 Free pix 12.0.5 Ubuntu 14.0.4

Helpful, but not 100% what I was referring to by platform.

Specifically, what hardware are you running this on? BBB, RasPi, Generic Computer, something else?

If I recall correctly, t*f*t*p isn't enabled by default on BBB or RasPi or any of the other resource-light builds.

ohrass

Reaction score
sorry been in and out all day finally home. I am actually running on VMware - full install on a virtual machine, all other previous VM installations worked by default

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Doesn't look like I have a t*f*t*p server on my Ubuntu installed either. Give this a shot: http://askubuntu.com/questions/201505/how-do-i-install-and-run-a-t*f*t*p-server

ohrass

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I was able to get it working from a link from the link you posted ...... http://irfantechinfo.blogspot.in/2013/09/installing-t*f*t*p-server-on-ubuntu-1004.html
I had to edit /etc/defualt/tftpd-hpa and change the path listed to just /tftpboot/, did an amportal restart and sudo service tftpd-hpa restart
For Gits and Shiggles I am going to delete the VM and reinstall everything from scratch just to clean up because i tried a lot of things before I even posted my question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dancosge
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.