RECOMMENDATIONS SMS with a twist

Reaction score
With the current SMS gateway option (thanks a lot Google) we have now instead of Google Voice it'd be nice to see some sort of a way to integrate a webpage for adding people for groups for this.

Where if need be, you as the admin could create groups say "Little league team 1" and then parents or whatnot could sign up on a page to receive notifications of changes ect and they could then select their carrier sprint, verizon ect and then have that create the contact for the group you have already created.

And if possible if it still works (I have not played with it in quite some time) to have a way for the admin to call into the PBX hit a stealth IVR option. Record voice to text then send to groups which were created before.

Reaction score
wardmundy I'm hoping for my sake that you meant not very hard. :eek:

I am dial plan guru either. I am just trying to help out my church and get some stuff more automated for them considering how many groups we have and really no communication at all to members of these groups if something is canceled or whatnot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.