GO HERE SIP DECT customize buttons

Jake

Reaction score
I've been comparing the Yealink w52p and the Grandstream GS-DP715 offerings. What I need most is to be able to customize a button or soft key to do Call Park and pickup. BLF would be a bonus but not necessary.

Reading through the configuration guides for each of them I didn't not see any such mention of button customization.

Is there anyone out there with these phones that can check this out for me? Any other SIP DECT phones that support this?

Thanks

Jake

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I've really had very bad luck with the DP715's - returned 3 or 4 over the last few months and only have half a dozen deployed. So I am not recommending them - the W52P seems better so far.

I'll try to check tomorrow about the feature set, but you may want to ask in the Yealink forums - they seem quite responsive.

Jake

Reaction score
I also posted in the Yealink forum. It doesn't look like this is possible. However, a speed dial key can be set with a feature code to pickup parked calls. I wonder if I can use the transfer feature to transfer to a speed dial button (programed with another feature code) to park calls.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.