DEAL Schmooze Weekend Special

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
BQF3257CIAIgEzA.jpg:large

Just for PBX in a Flash users...

Schmooze is offering their new Parking Pro and Page Pro modules for 66% OFF until Sunday night at midnight. We'll let you do the math, but the retail price of the combined package is $125. You must be signed up for a PBX in a Flash support account to purchase. Then you can order through FreePBX using coupon code: PARKPRO-PBXIAF. Here are links to the documentation and videos on the new modules.

Preston's Parking Pro Blog Post
Parking Pro Video
Parking Pro Docs

Page Pro Video
Page Pro Docs

Brian Simmons

Reaction score
Will the parking lot BLF features work on PIAF with this pro addon? That feature does not work in PIAF without the addon (the system doesn't create system generated hints for those extensions) - so I suspect it will not work in PIAF but want to verify.

Thanks,

Brian

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Maybe I'm confused but I use Parking Lot BLF with the Grandstream GXP2200 with no problems.

Brian Simmons

Reaction score
My mistake - Maybe it is the voicemail BLK that doesn't work under PIAF.

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
Voicemail BLF is a FreePBX distro feature only.

This module will work on PIAF just fine

Reaction score
For just over $40 dollars you get Park Pro... which gives you the ability to add public and private parking lots, park and automatically announce the parked calls, blf hints for multiple parking lots, Parking Feature codes, plus we include a license for Page Pro, which gives you valet style pages, the ability to hook outbound routes to a page group (for example to notify a page group of an emergency call), plus the ability to do scheduled pages (I personally use this feature at home to remind me to pick up my kids from school... they appreciate it.) You can also set your page groups to prepend your pages with a recorded announcement.

If you ever wanted either of these features or modules now is the time to act!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Voicemail BLF is a FreePBX distro feature only.

This module will work on PIAF just fine

All of our phones (Yealink, Cisco, Grandstream, and Aastra) all have a message waiting light and a dedicated message button. Is there some other functionality that the Voicemail BLF provides? I'm confused. :surrender:

kmcdaniel

Reaction score
BQF3257CIAIgEzA.jpg:large

Just for PBX in a Flash users...

Schmooze is offering their new Parking Pro and Page Pro modules for 66% OFF until Sunday night at midnight. We'll let you do the math, but the retail price of the combined package is $125. You must be signed up for a PBX in a Flash support account to purchase. Then you can order through FreePBX using coupon code: PARKPRO-PBXIAF. Here are links to the documentation and videos on the new modules.

Preston's Parking Pro Blog Post
Parking Pro Video
Parking Pro Docs

Page Pro Video
Page Pro Docs
You think this deal will repeat, it is the one year anniversary of this deal! :)

Prits

Reaction score
Hello

I like this deal but cannot find the link to order the combined package and get 66% off the combined retail price of $125.

I am a PBXIAF forum user (hence this post)...

Would someone please provide me the link to "order through the FreePBX" as it states above?

Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.