FYI Schmooze Admin Util Problem

ccwtech

Reaction score
I have the Schmooze Com System Admin Utility (paid version).

Everything seems to work great except the Updates tab, I get the following:

We did not receive a valid version number thus we are unable to process your upgrade request at this time.

My system shows license information is correct and up to date.

Reaction score
The Updates section is designed to allow SysAdmin Pro users to update the FreePBX Distro directly inside the GUI, when an update for the version of the Distro you are running is released it will show up and allow you to updated the system. You can also schedule the updates to run automatically at the time you specify. Since PIAF is updated by the PIAF development team via updates from the PIAF menus within the Linux CLI this update section does not work on systems running PIAF.

FreePBX Wiki listing for SysAdmin Pro: http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FCM/System+Admin

ccwtech

Reaction score
Recon,
Thanks for your help.

Good to know it's not broken. It would be great for them to change the message to users from "we did not receive..." to something more informative. Not sure if anyone from Schmooze Com monitors this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.