1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you had a PIAF Forum account in the vBulletin days, log in with your old credentials. Otherwise, sign up again and we'll get you back in business as soon as we can.
  3. A serious FreePBX vulnerability has been reported. Update your Framework Module immediately. Click here for details.
  4. Critical FreePBX vulnerability! Update your server immediately. Details here.

SOLVED rentpbx.com - inbound route going straight to voicemail

Discussion in 'Help' started by scurry7, Jul 15, 2013.

1. scurry7 Member

I have rentpbx.com piaf install connected to vitelity sip trunk.

I can call out just fine, but when I call in it goes straight to vmail. What do I need to do to get the extension (Grandstream DP715) to receive calls?

sip show peers:
    Code:
     asterisk -rx "sip show peers"
    Name/username              Host                                    Dyn Forcerport ACL Port    Status
    101/3411xxx              75.109.xx.xx                          D  N          A  21814    UNREACHABLE
    vitality-inbound/scu_xx  66.241.xx.xx                                N            5060    Unmonitored
    vitality-outbound/sc_xx  64.2.1xx.xx                                  N            5060    Unmonitored
    3 sip peers [Monitored: 0 online, 1 offline Unmonitored: 2 online, 0 offline]

2. scurry7 Member

my sip_additional.conf
    Code:
    [101]
    deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
    secret=!***********a
    dtmfmode=rfc2833
    canreinvite=no
    context=from-internal
    host=dynamic
    trustrpid=yes
    sendrpid=no
    type=friend
    nat=yes
    port=5060
    qualify=yes
    qualifyfreq=60
    transport=udp
    encryption=no
    callgroup=
    pickupgroup=
    dial=SIP/101
    mailbox=101@default
    permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
    callerid=101 <101>
    callcounter=yes
    faxdetect=no
    cc_monitor_policy=generic

3. scurry7 Member

Not sure if I fixed it or it just stared working. I went to (freepbx) settings > general sip settings > then set NAT to yes and IP CONFIGURATION to Public. now I can call into it. woohoo!

maybe this will help someone else (I couldn't find much, eventhough i'm sure there was a ton out there).
  4. lgaetz Pundit

If your inbound route directs calls to a single extension, is it possible that the extension is set to dnd (do not disturb)? Note that DND can be set on the server and many times can also be set on the phone. If that is not it, give us the log entries from an inbound call enclosed between code tags. Asterisk log is located in /var/log/asterisk/full

edit
    I see it is working, I will leave the above in case it it useful.