QUESTION Reminders 4.0 Trunk Setup

Twilight Sparkle

https://voip.ms/en/invite/MjM2MjQ4
Reaction score
Info: http://bestof.nerdvittles.com/applications/reminders4/

What i see:
s is the only section of code you ought to change. Be very careful when editing this file. Don't remove any semicolons or quotation marks, or nothing will work! Here's a quick run-down on what each of the above variables does:
  • $endofmonthflag=1 ... Forces monthly recurring reminders scheduled on the last day of a month to the last day of every succeeding month
  • $extensionmaxdigits=4 ... Sets the maximum number of digits for treating outbound calls as calls to local extensions.
  • $debug = 1 ... If set to 1, then a debug log is created in /var/log/asterisk/reminder.txt. Instructions for deleting reminders are in the log.
  • $newlogeachdebug = 1 ... If set to 1, then a new debug log is created each time a reminder is scheduled. Otherwise, file grows and grows.
  • $emaildebuglog = 0 ... If set to 1, the debug log is emailed to the email address set below when each reminder is scheduled.
  • $email = "yourname@yourdomain" ... Enter your actual email address between the quotation marks. Only works if line above is set to 1.
  • $trunk = "local" ... If set to "local", calls are routed using your default dialplan rules. Otherwise, specify a trunk to use, e.g. "sip/telasip-gw".
  • $callerid = "6781234567" ... Specify your caller ID number. Only used if $trunk is not set to "local" above.
  • $numcallattempts=6 ... If there is no answer on the Reminder call, how many times should Asterisk attempt to deliver the reminder?
  • $calldelaybetweenruns=300 ... How many seconds delay should there be between failed call attempts to deliver a reminder?
  • $timetoring=40 ... How many seconds should the call ring when attempting to deliver a reminder?
  • $acctcode= "Reminder" ... What accouting code should be used for reminder calls?
What i need help with:
  • $trunk = "local" ... If set to "local", calls are routed using your default dialplan rules. Otherwise, specify a trunk to use, e.g. "sip/telasip-gw".
DO I SETUP TRUNK from INBOUND or OUTBOUND
how do i type it?
Example: $trunk = "sip/vitel-outbound"
or
Example: $trunk = "vitel-outbound"
or do i use Inbound? or im i doing this all wrong
the reason im asking is everytime i has a Remender sent out i get a call from " UNKNOWN "
its not showing a caller id?
im unsure what to put?
i see lots of other posts about Reminders, but not seeing any about the trunk setup with Details info
im a pony so we are a tad slow please help a pony out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.