TUTORIAL Real time active call list?

mbellot

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is any way to view a list of active calls in FreePBX.

I know I can sort of see it in Asterisk Info -> Channels, but would like to know if there is something a bit more "elegant".

I worked with a VOIP provider that had their own customized asterisk that included a feature that would show real time call info similar to this in a nice simple status list.

(External number) - (Extension) hh:mm:ss
(Extension) - (External number) hh:mm:ss
(Extension) - (Extension) hh:mm:ss
(Extension) - (Voicemail) hh:mm:ss
etc

Is such a thing available or even possible?

bucasia

Guru
Reaction score
You're correct, I should have added some license info. I fixed this (under GPL/2) and took out the PHPAGI stuff.

Parsing the output for the the fields is messy using the results of Asterisk CLI. You might need to check the 'core show channels concise' to get the correct fields.

I think getting info out in Asterisk 12 is supposed to be much improved, but haven't started playing with it yet.

mbellot

Reaction score
bucasia/lgaetz - Awesome!

I'm running FreePBX 2.11 and Asterisk 11.5 so it sounds like it doesn't work 100% yet for my setup, but this is just what I was hoping for all the same.

If I get some time I may poke around at it to see if I can fix the parsing myself, but I'm not a php expert...

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
So far, so good on Ast 1.8 and FreePBX 2.10 :) I like it

Reaction score
Looks good to me so far on Asterisk 11.5.1/FreePBX 2.11.0.12 the couple times I've caught it with a call in progress.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Outbounds properly show the trunk being used, however inbound calls don't show what trunk the call came from.

Twilight Sparkle

https://voip.ms/en/invite/MjM2MjQ4
Reaction score
can this be used with the Ubuntu 14.04 Incredible PBX 12 or will i break it all?

GiODi

Reaction score
This page is almost perfect for my need. Thanks

Any way to get this to show the display name in the "from" field?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.