TUTORIAL RasPi Nexiwave Integration

bobkoure

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the nexiwave integration (detailed here http://nexiwave.com/index.php/146-nexiwave-voicemail-to-text-asterisk-integration-guide ) working on incrediblepi?

I ran into a few small issues (yum vs apt-get, needed to install coreutils to get base64) and, here's no unix2dos for this platform - so I installed recode, and, in teh script, replaced "unix2dos -o" with "recode latin1..ibmpc".

Do I need to have a paid account with nexiwave for this to work? Pretty sure I didn't do that as it wasn't necessary if you were just sending email with mp3s to their server (and in no big hurry). I would like to customize the text message, though, and this appears to be the way to do that.

Any ideas?

I've attached nexiwave script file with my changes in it, on the off chance someone might want to see.

Thanks!

Attachments

• nexiwave_v2t_mail.txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.