SOLVED Voicemail Blasting Module - Greeting Customisation?-

Pescatore

Reaction score
Hi I’m a newbie to freePBX so please excuse me if this a stupid question or if it has already been answered previously.
I am trying to associate a shared voice mailbox with a DID. So when a voicemail has been left then all extensions that belong to that voice mailbox will be alerted that a message is waiting.
I used the Voicemail Blasting module to achieve this. I’m unsure if this is optimum solution but it seems to work well. Therefore when the DID is dialled a ring group is called and if no answer the voicemail is sent to the blast voice mailbox, the same ring group extensions are members of the Blast voicemail number.
My question is if the greeting can be customised for the Voicemail Blasting module so that i can have my own personal greeting?

Pescatore

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me on this lgaetz, I am running FreePBX 2.11.0.7. I Have found it under the applications announcements menu, thanks for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.